Parts for sale

• For registered users, a Google custom search option has been added that will search across several dedicated GMC Motorhome sites including this forum, GMCMI.com, and bdub.net. To use it, either click the "G" icon at the bottom of the search dialog or select the "Google search" tab in the search results. This new feature is also useful when your search includes words that are shorter than the 4 letter minimum supported by the forum's built-in search engine.

6cuda6

Jul 1, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Hey folks,
As you know we lost our coach to a tree this spring and it looks like our GMC days are over for now.....bad for me but good for you as i have parts/spares for sale such as:
- used headers for a 403
- OEM rear air bags basically new but were installed when PO had coach painted so light overspray
- fuel filler to tank connecting hoses
- front hub seals (inner/outer)

Hit me up if you need anything and ill see if i have it.....

Hey folks,
As you know we lost our coach to a tree this spring and it looks like our GMC days are over for now.....bad for me but good for you as i have parts/spares for sale such as:
- used headers for a 403
- OEM rear air bags basically new but were installed when PO had coach painted so light overspray

I might be interested in some of your parts. Could you email me off site at landlhudgin@msn.com.

Thanks

Louis

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

Hi
How about rear height control vales ...both left and right?

Hi
I don't know if my message got through but do you have good working left and right side height control valves available.

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

Do you have a Birch screen door?

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

Do you have the rear ride height sensors. Thanks Matt

Hello, I'm interested in your air bags, I'm in Victoria BC ..will send private message - thanks!

Larry

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

If you can call me I would appreciate it Matt 321-917-2003

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

i need a rear quarter glass stationary left and right are the same and perhaps some dash parts if you have, did you sell the bags?

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

Hi , I’m interested on the rear airbags .
Let me know if you have them god sale.
Email: checkengine69@sbcglobal.net
Joe , thank you.

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

I was wondering if you have a sliding front window glass for driver's side. If so would it fit a 1973 coach. Thanks

Hey folks,
- used headers for a 403

I am looking for some of the aluminum frame material that supports the floor and sides. I have attached some photos to give you an idea of what it looks like. I would like to get at least three pieces that are 30" in length. Thanks, Joe.

Attachments

• GMC Part 1.jpg
    GMC Part 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • GMC Part 2.jpg
    GMC Part 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5