Not mine but in my area. Only 1K.

More info? What's the region? What's the coach?
Sorry! I can't explain this: The coach was listed on "Craigs List" in Chandler, AZ. Originally I pasted the link in the message.

The link does not display here and the coach no longer shows up on "Craigs List".

Sorry! I can't explain this: The coach was listed on "Craigs List" in Chandler, AZ. Originally I pasted the link in the message.

The link does not display here and the coach no longer shows up on "Craigs List".
I'm not aware of any problems with posting links on the forum. If anyone else encounters a problem please let me know.

I'm not aware of any problems with posting links on the forum. If anyone else encounters a problem please let me know.
I watched that listing for a couple months. It is no longer listed. I went and looked at it. It was a nice project with a rebuilt engine that wasn't installed. He then sold the engine. I don't know what happened to it after that.

I am surprised I did not see that post on CL

Its one thing to own a GMC Motorhome, mine is parked in my driveway

Its another thing to own the means to flatbed one to your property else I would have several

Reactions: kidjedi
I am surprised I did not see that post on CL

Its one thing to own a GMC Motorhome, mine is parked in my driveway

Its another thing to own the means to flatbed one to your property else I would have several
I found it listed under GMC MOTORHOME and GMC MOTOR HOME. It was on for several months. I considered buying it even after he sold the engine but then I got a call that this was available so bought it instead. The seller used his towing insurance and sent it my way on a flatbed. Now I have 2. I'm not sure but I may have a mild sickness, but not too bad, only 20 vehicles, 15 tractors and 2 airplanes.

Attachments

• 0811221638_HDR.jpg
    0811221638_HDR.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 10
  • 0809221548.jpg
    0809221548.jpg
    10.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 0809221426.jpg
    0809221426.jpg
    10.2 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: pvfjr

Strange, I haven't had that happen. Thanks for trying to share it!